Porcelain veneers are one of cosmetic dentistry’s best solutions for enhancing smiles, because they resist staining and reflect light as a natural tooth does.
Dental veneers are thin porcelain shells, crafted layer by layer and bonded to the front surface of your teeth. Fully customizable by Dr. Egger, veneers are a long-lasting solution for restoring a tooth’s ideal color, shape, size, length, and spacing. Dr. Egger’s attention to detail in each of these areas creates a winning smile that suits you, your personality, and your characteristics.
This cosmetic solution is often used to:
- Make a smile bright and youthful again
- Cover discoloration and stains
- Restore teeth that are worn down
- Repair teeth that are cracked or broken
- Close small gaps between teeth
- Correct minor alignment issues (a service often referred to as “instant orthodontics”)
- Straighten uneven or irregularly shaped teeth
Talk to a team member at our practice in Federal Way about how Dr. Egger’s experience and commitment to conservative dentistry makes for long-lasting and unforgettable smiles. When combined with our artistically crafted, high-quality materials, the smile of your dreams is just a few visits away.